Spanish economy is recovering. This is the clear trend, despite some doubts. If this trend continues, then here there is a list of investments to be made today to not regret the lost opportunity in five or ten years.
1. Buy a residential property. If you think that Spanish property prices remain high, it is because you did not think that with the growth of the Spanish economy over the next five years they are likely to be much higher. The property market in Spain shows all the signs of recovery, therefore now is the perfect moment to buy a house or apartment.
2. Amortize the capital. Since the Spanish economy is recovering, the prices will rise. In addition, the interest rate of the European Central Bank (ECB) will also increase to avoid inflation. Currently many mortgages are issued with a variable interest rate, and therefore, you will pay more each month. "Why I have not amortized the capital before?" – You will wonder in a few years.
3. Ask for a mortgage with a fixed interest rate. Suppose you buy a home in Spain, which you were always willing, and you do it now, just at the right time. Nevertheless, following your customs, you apply for the mortgage with a variable interest rate. After a few years, you will regret have not asked for a mortgage with a fixed rate, which in the future will be between 2% and 3% annually. Great deals.
4. Buy a second home. For many years buying a second home or an apartment for a summer holiday in Spain (especially on the Mediterranean coast) was very accessible. The housing market is beginning to recover. Tourism in Spain shows record figures in the number of visitors, many of these tourists later want to buy a property in Spain, on the coast. So, the economy will return to peak performance. Why had I not bought a second home on the coast? This is you are going to ask yourself in 2020.
5. Buy a commercial property. This beautiful store located in the new urbanization appeared to be a real desert. Today there are many new urbanizations in cities that seem artificial. But sooner or later, here will come to live many families that will need shops, cafes, libraries, etc. And the store that you liked so much, already had bought another person. You will regret the lost opportunity of profitable investment.