24 April 2013
We are pleased to offer our customers the services of registration of new companies or acquiring of existing business in Spain. Every day investments in businesses are gaining more popularity. This is due in part to the possibility of obtaining a residence permit in Spain (Gold Visa).
We offer a large database of commercial real estate, which consists of many spaces of different uses:
- production areas
- stores of different use
- land and plots
With the legal support of the best Spanish lawyers, our company will help you in the purchase of land for the construction and all legal issues in accordance with the laws of Spain, according to the proposed investment project. The related services that we offer include the audit of the property documents of the land or real estate, the resolution of complex legal issues, preparation of documents, or acceleration of obtaining of the necessary documentation from the relevant registration authorities. The consultations of our specialists ensure rapid resolution of problems and success of the transaction.
We offer objects of different surfaces - from small shops to hotels and office buildings. The complete list of commercial estate for sale in Barcelona and other cities in Spain can be found in the section Investment projects.
The acquisition of existing business in Spain can be made during various stages: this can be a business that is already running, or a completely new project. We will help you to find any business that suits your needs and possibilities.
LEGAL SUPPORT OF OUR LAWYERS:
- Preparation of documents on the current activities of the company;
- Calculation of profitability during the period of operation;
- If necessary, preparation and obtaining of mortgage loans up to 50% of the property value;
- Purchase and registration of companies in the relevant tax office, registration of property rights, etc.
PROCEDURE OF COMPANY REGISTRATION IN SPAIN:
- Choose the founders (owners).
- Assign an administrator who must be a citizen or resident of Spain.
- Think through the activities of the company and choose the form of ownership.
- Choose a lawyer (assessor), who will prepare the company statutes. The founders of the company have to propose three options of name of the company that the lawyer will send to Madrid for approval. The resolution of the name of the company is valid for two months.
- Open an account in a Spanish bank, where is necessary to have the amount (minimum 3,006 euros) of the authorized capital. To open the account all the founders of the company must have an identification number of foreigners (NIE).
The founders sign the statutes of the company in the presence of a notary, after that the text of the statutes is sent for registration in the State Register of Companies, which assigns the company a tax number. The deadline for the registration of the company is between 3-4 weeks. The lawyer requests the company stamp and all necessary licenses.